« All Events
October 25-27- OrientDB 3 Day Live Global Class
October 25, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - October 27, 2017 @ 11:00 pm $1495
The NoSQL market is quickly expanding and the demand for engineers with OrientDB skills is growing fast. OrientDB certification is the best way to prove your expertise with OrientDB and the multi-model document/graph data domain.
When: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday October 25, 26 and 27
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm PDT / 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm GMT
Over the course of 3 days you’ll focus on 3 main areas:
– Day 1: Design & Modeling
– Day 2: Development
– Day 3: Administration & Operations
How do I sign up?
Simply fill out the form on the right. Once your form is submitted:
1) You’ll be redirected to our payment page and an email with payment options and instructions will also be sent to the address provided.
2) Once payment is confirmed you will receive your personal login details along with your payment confirmation.
What topics will be discussed during the course?
|Day One (Design & Modeling)
- Class Structure and Goals
- Use Case Overview
- What is a Graph Database?
- OrientDB Multi Model Architecture
- OrientDB Connection and Storage Architecture
- A Workflow for Modeling
- Evolving the Model
|Day Two (Development)
- OrientDB Object Model
- Establishing a Connection
- OrientDB SQL
- Creating New Records
- Querying the Database
- Updating Existing Records
- Removing Data
- Multi user considerations
- Designing and Using Functions and Methods
|Day Three (Administration & Operations)
- Installation considerations
- Using OrientDB Studio
- Distributed Databases
- High Availability/Data Replication
- Altering Storage