London – July 11, 2017
OrientDB Team has just released OrientDB v2.2.23
If you are using 2.2.x series, please upgrade your production environments to v2.2.23. View our Change Log for a full list of new functionalities, bug fixes and other improvements.
Download The Latest OrientDB (v2.2.23) version:
If you are currently using a previous version of OrientDB, we recommend you upgrade using the link above. However, if you would like to download previous versions of OrientDB Community Edition, you may do so here: http://orientdb.com/download-previous/
TELEPORTER is finally available in the Community Edition, with a complete integration with OrientDB Studio and a new fancy UI. Using Teleporter’s user interface included in Studio, it is now possible to map in a visual way the source schema of the RDBMS with the graph model in OrientDB.
For a complete list of enhancements, improvements and bug fixes, have a look at the complete OrientDB Changelog.
- Attempting to remove a non existing field from a class instead of throwing an OSchemaException exception like in 2.1 was dumping an entire stack trace to the logger as an ERROR. As a result in certain conditions logs were filled with unnecessary stack traces, and an ERROR event instead of a WARNING was produced. Now fixed – Internal Issue #8841
- A NPE was fixed – Internal Issue #8835
- A NPE during database upgrade was fixed – Issue #7512
- Under rare conditions, when -1 was being sent as record version, uniqueness constraint was violated and duplicates in the database could occur. Now fixed – Issue #7518
- Fixed square bracket filtering on maps
- Fixed usage of Lucene index in SQL, when multiple indexes are defined on a property and the query uses LUCENE operator – Issue #7513
- Fixed parsing problem in INSERT FROM SELECT where the SELECT has no target – Issue #7517
- Removed misleading log message on long running queries – Issue #6889
- CONFLICT-STRATEGY field was empty after setting a new CONFLICTSTRATEGY using the ALTER CLUSTER command – Internal Issue #8879
- Fixed NPE that can happen when defining custom record conflict strategies
- Fixed SQL transactions with a mix of binary and non-binary filtering strategies – Issue #7534
- Fixed issue on error management on sessions without token – Issue #7528
- Fixed bug with LinkList/LinkSet when editing/creating Vertex/Edge – Issue #478
- Fixed bug on document create in browse section that didn’t show the red bar in case of error – Issue #468
- A ClassCastException was being logged each time a distributed transaction was rolled back. Now fixed – Internal Issue #8858
- Refreshed active session with updated storage in case of HA SYNC – Internal Issue #8804
- Fixed bug during resurrection of a record – Internal Issue #8791
- Fixed vulnerability in SQL for queries on OUser/ORole without the privileges. An independent security researcher has reported this vulnerability to Beyond Security’s SecuriTeam Secure Disclosure program.
Team and Contributors
A big thank you goes out to the OrientDB team and all the contributors who worked hard on this release, providing pull requests, tests, issues and comments.
Director of Consulting