If you are using 2.2.x series, please upgrade your production environments to v2.2.21. View our Change Log for a full list of new functionalities, bug fixes and other improvements.
If you are currently using a previous version of OrientDB, we recommend you upgrade using the link above. However, if you would like to download previous versions of OrientDB Community Edition, you may do so here: http://orientdb.com/download-previous/
For a complete list of enhancements, improvements and bug fixes, have a look at the complete OrientDB Changelog.
– Fixed bug on file management after restoring a 2.1.x backup on 2.2.x
– Fixed bug on client blocked in case of error on message reading
– Improved performance of messages exchange
– Fixed locking problem with distributed transactions
– Fixed OSGi dependency of distributed module from graphdb
A big thank you goes out to the OrientDB team and all the contributors who worked hard on this release, providing pull requests, tests, issues and comments.
Director of Consulting