Orient Technologies has released OrientDB v1.6.1. This is a hot-fix for v1.6 so this email will be shorter than usual.
- Starting from 1.6.1 OrientDB is distributed in 2 ways:
- TAR.GZ for Linux, MacOSX and Unix in general
- ZIP for Windows users
- Studio plugin is bundled in server/plugins directory
- The build process now generates a 100% complete OrientDB installation, so get the source code from GitHub (https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb/tree/develop) and execute “ant clean install”. Now the GratefulDeadConcerts database is automatically generated.
- We’ve improved performance with SBTree indexes and plocal in general
Next Online course
Do you wish to attendee a OrientDB course, but you can’t get 2 entire days off? Well, we’ve created a new format for the Online course, the “A week in Graphs” course. about 2 hours each day for 5 days. Apply now to the December edition to get the Early Bird price:
Have fun with Graphs,
CEO at Orient Technologies
the Company behind OrientDB