1. Support is only available in English and for versions of the Software identified by OrientDB as Stable Releases.
2. Customer agrees to: (i) provide OrientDB with reasonable detail of the nature of and circumstances surrounding the Error, and (ii) provide OrientDB with reasonable access to Customer’s environment as necessary to enable OrientDB to provide Support.
3. The terms of Support for each Subscription level are defined below:
When Customer reports a problem or asks as question of OrientDB Support, a ticket is opened with an associated priority. Priority definitions are listed below.
|Priority Level||First Response Goals|
|Production Support24×7 or
GMT Business Hours 9:00 AM-7:00 PM Monday through Friday
|Development SupportGMT Business Hours 9:00 AM-7:00 PM Monday through Friday|
|1 – Critical. Due to an Error, the Production Software is down or seriously impacted, or the Customer data is lost or destroyed, and there is no workaround currently available.||2 hours||Not Applicable for Development Support|
|2 – High. Due to an Error, the Production Software is moderately affected on minor components. There is no workaround currently available or the workaround is cumbersome to use.||4 hours||8 hours|
|3 – Medium. The Error is not critical – no data has been lost, and the system has not failed. The Error has been identified and does not prevent normal operation, or the situation may be temporarily circumvented using an available workaround.||24 hours||16 hours|
|4 – Minor/Trivial. Non-critical Errors, general questions, requests for enhancements to the Software.||72 hours||24 hours|
If the terms indicated above are not respected by the Vendor, the contract will be extended at no charge for the Client of 5 days more for every time the SLA terms are not met.
4. OrientDB shall have no obligation to provide any Support to Customer: (i) for any software, hardware or other element of the Customer environment not provided by OrientDB, (ii) if Customer or a third party has altered or modified any portion of the Software, (iii) if Customer has not used the Software in accordance with Documentation or instructions provided by OrientDB, including failure to follow implementation procedures, or (iv) if Customer has failed to replace earlier versions of the Software with Updates made available to Customer.
5. Enterprise and Developer Support include unlimited web support through the OrientDB Issue Tracking platform. Development Support includes unlimited web support for teams, by default, of up to two (2) members per package. Additional members can be supported only if agreed in the contract Development Support contract.
6. OrientDB only provides Support for the Stable Versions of the Software. Support is effective immediately upon the release of the first Generally Available (“GA”) major or minor version of the Software, and Support will be in effect for a period of eighteen (18) months after a major and minor release date. As part of Support, OrientDB may provide Updates as Maintenance Releases (also Hotfix). Currently supported versions can be found below:
Release Date & End of Life Date:
7. Support Channels.
Customer may contact OrientDB for support by using the OrientDB Issue Tracker, integrated with GitHub. Clients should provide a list of GitHub accounts for all the developers that will access the platform.