Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public void importDelta(OServer serverInstance,
Deleted records are written in output stream first, then created/updated records. All records
are sorted by record id.
Each record in output stream is written using following format:
- Record's cluster id - 4 bytes
- Record's cluster position - 8 bytes
- Delete flag, 1 if record is deleted - 1 byte
- Record version , only if record is not deleted - 4 bytes
- Record type, only if record is not deleted - 1 byte
- Length of binary presentation of record, only if record is not deleted - 4 bytes
- Binary presentation of the record, only if record is not deleted - length of content is
provided in above entity
Copyright © 2009–2020 OrientDB. All rights reserved.