This method sets the maximum allowed value for the property.
Properties can enforce constraints on the data you store in them. This can be limited to the data-type of the stored value. It can also extend to constraints on the actual data.
OrientDB calculates the maximum allowed values in different ways, depending on what
OType you have set for the property:
- String The maximum value is the maximum allowed number of characters.
- Number The maximum value is the largest allowed number.
- Date The maximum value is the latest allowed date.
- Time The maximum value is the latest allowed time, measured in milliseconds.
- Binary The maximum value is the largest allowed size for a byte array.
- List, Set or Collection The maximum value is largest size of the collection.
Using this method, you can set the maximum allowed value for the property.
OProperty OProperty().setMax(String max)
||Define the maximum allowed value|
This method returns the updated