If you're looking for drivers or JDBC connector go to Programming-Language-Bindings.
- OrientDB Spring Data is the official Spring Data Plugin for both Graph and Document APIs
- spring-orientdb is an attempt to provide a PlatformTransactionManager for OrientDB usable with the Spring Framework, in particular with @Transactional annotation. Apache 2 license
- Spring Session OrientDB is a Spring Session extension for OrientDB.
- Play Framework 2.1 PLAY-WITH-ORIENTDB plugin
- Play Framework 2.1 ORIGAMI plugin
- Play Framework 1.x ORIENTDB plugin
- Frames-OrientDB Plugin Play Framework 2.x Frames-OrientDB plugin is a Java O/G mapper for the OrientDB with the Play! framework 2. It is used with the TinkerPop Frames for O/G mapping.
With proper mark-up/logic separation, a POJO data model, and a refreshing lack of XML, Apache Wicket makes developing web-apps simple and enjoyable again. Swap the boilerplate, complex debugging and brittle code for powerful, reusable components written with plain Java and HTML.
Guice (pronounced 'juice') is a lightweight dependency injection framework for Java 6 and above, brought to you by Google. OrientDB Guice plugin allows to integrate OrientDB inside Guice. Features:
- Integration through guice-persist (UnitOfWork, PersistService, @Transactional, dynamic finders supported)
- Support for document, object and graph databases
- Database types support according to classpath (object and graph db support activated by adding jars to classpath)
- Auto mapping entities in package to db scheme or using classpath scanning to map annotated entities
- Auto db creation
- Hooks for schema migration and data initialization extensions
- All three database types may be used in single unit of work (but each type will use its own transaction)
Vert.x is a lightweight, high performance application platform for the JVM that's designed for modern mobile, web, and enterprise applications. Vert.x Persistor Module for Tinkerpop-compatible Graph Databases like OrientDB.
OrientDB session store for Connect
Shibboleth connector by Jonathan Tellier. The Shibboleth System is a standards based, open source software package for web single sign-on across or within organizational boundaries. It allows sites to make informed authorization decisions for individual access of protected online resources in a privacy-preserving manner
Griffon plugin, Apache 2 license
- OPS4J Orient provides a JCA resource adapter for integrating OrientDB with Java EE 6 servers
- OrientDB JCA connector to access to OrientDB database via JCA API + XA Transactions
EventStore for Axonframework, which uses fully transactional (full ACID support) NoSQL database OrientDB. Axon Framework helps build scalable, extensible and maintainable applications by supporting developers apply the Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) architectural pattern
Accessing OrientDB using Slick
Jackrabbit module to use OrientDB as backend.
orientqb is a builder for OSQL query language written in Java. orientqb has been thought to help developers in writing complex queries dynamically and aims to be simple but powerful.